Flickr Widget

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Photography: Trevor Tondro

Trevor Tondro
Trevor Tondro studied urban design at New York University and Université de Paris  La Sorbonne. He spent two and a half years taking photographs in South America, and when he returned to the United States, he made a decision to study photography at Parsons School of Design.

Today  is one of the most talented interior and architectural photographers in the United States. He is also the author of seven design books.

His work can be seen in publications such as Architectural Record, The New York Times, House Beautiful and Interior Design Magazine, as well as countless design websites.

Tondro is based in Brooklyn, New York, where he lives with his wife and two children.

From trevortondro.com



metainteriors.com

myparadissi.com

desiretoinspire.net

desiretoinspire.net

desiretoinspire.net

weebirdy.com

nytimes.com

2 comments:

  1. So funny Dana, I just pint the forth images with the round table for another post about dining rooms.
    So I can add the photografer now. So I learn day by day from your posts. You choose fantastic pics! I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my favorite of these photographs is the first one. I could never live without color, so I'm not sure what appeals to me so much, but I find that image so beautiful.

      Delete