Flickr Widget

Saturday, October 12, 2013

The search for smalls

Since moving into the store and adding almost 2500 square feet of floor space, we've been focused on furniture purchases. Now that we're nicely stocked and with the holiday season fast approaching, we're turning our attention to something we've never carried before...gift items. Some of these we've already ordered, while some we're still mulling over. What do you think?


Hex weights (also available in pink, aqua, mint, white, tomato and hammertone white)
iacolimcallister.com

Acrylic wine rack
gusmodern.com

Bottle opener
fortstandard.com

Candelabra
fortstandard.com

Coat hook
urbancase.com

Quonset dish
dunnstudios.com

Fruit/plant trough
gusmodern.com

Chevron necklace
iacolimcallister.com

Bar necklace
iacolimcallister.com

Multi-strand bar necklace
iacolimcallister.com

Plank cutting boards
fortstandard.com

Bottle opener
iacolimcallister.com

Recycled rubber coasters
floxhome.com

Wooden magnets
fortstandard.com

11 comments:

  1. I like the cutting boards, both bottle openers, and the candelabras Dana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like all those too. The candelabra are pretty pricey, so they'd have to be a special gift, but some of the other items run in the $15-150 range, so there would be something just about everyone could afford.

      Delete
  2. So many lovely things, Dana! I'm in love with the single strand bar necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes in several color/metal combinations, and I think it will be a big seller. I definitely want to buy one for myself.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. We just got the coat hooks in the store last week, and I'll have to tell my SIL that the cutting boards are going over well on the blog.

      Delete
  4. OH yes! I absolutely love the Fort Standard products. I have had my eye on many of these already and they have the coolest balancing blocks, too. Wonderful choices that would be perfect for the store!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd already spied those blocks, and I have a feeling they kids will get those for Christmas! :)

      Delete
  5. There are some very snazzy items there. I like the wooden magnets the best. Probably good I don't live in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here are my favorites: the planting trough, The coat hook for sure. I could use a few. And the candelabra. I could use a few :) .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Planting trough, necklace, hooks, magnets and candelabra! Have you looked into some hand printed fabric cushions/throws/ table runners?

    ReplyDelete